14 Aralık 2012 Cuma
DICTIONARY OF EVALUATION COMMENTS
What the boss really means in those performance evaluations.
1. AVERAGE: Not too bright.
2. EXCEPTIONALLY WELL QUALIFIED: Has committed no major blunders to date.
3. ACTIVE SOCIALLY: Drinks heavily.
4. ZEALOUS ATTITUDE: Opinionated.
5. CHARACTER ABOVE REPROACH: Still one step ahead of the law.
6. UNLIMITED POTENTIAL: Will stick with us until retirement.
7. QUICK THINKING: Offers plausible excuses for errors.
8. TAKES PRIDE IN WORK: Conceited.
9. TAKES ADVANTAGE OF EVERY OPPORTUNITY TO PROGRESS: Buys drinks for superiors.
10. INDIFFERENT TO INSTRUCTION: Knows more than superiors.
11. STERN DISCIPLINARIAN: A real jerk.
12. TACTFUL IN DEALING WITH SUPERIORS: Knows when to keep mouth shut.
13. APPROACHES DIFFICULT PROBLEMS WITH LOGIC: Finds someone else to do the job.
14. A KEEN ANALYST: Thoroughly confused.
15. NOT A DESK PERSON: Did not go to college.
16. EXPRESSES SELF WELL: Can string two sentences together.
17. SPENDS EXTRA HOURS ON THE JOB: Miserable home life.
18. CONSCIENTIOUS AND CAREFUL: Scared.
19. METICULOUS IN ATTENTION TO DETAIL: A nitpicker.
20. DEMONSTRATES QUALITIES OF LEADERSHIP: Has a loud voice.
21. JUDGMENT IS USUALLY SOUND: Lucky.
22. MAINTAINS PROFESSIONAL ATTITUDE: A snob.
23. KEEN SENSE OF HUMOR: Knows lots of dirty jokes.
24. STRONG ADHERENCE TO PRINCIPLES: Stubborn.
25. GETS ALONG WELL WITH SUPERIORS AND SUBORDINATES ALIKE: A coward.
26. SLIGHTLY BELOW AVERAGE: Stupid.
27. OF GREAT VALUE TO THE ORGANIZATION: Turns in work on time.
28. IS UNUSUALLY LOYAL: Wanted by no-one else.
29. ALERT TO COMPANY DEVELOPMENTS: An office gossip.
30. REQUIRES WORK-VALUE ATTITUDINAL READJUSTMENT: Lazy and hard-headed.
31. HARD WORKER: Usually does it the hard way.
32. ENJOYS JOB: Needs more to do.
33. HAPPY: Paid too much.
34. WELL ORGANIZED: Does too much busywork.
35. COMPETENT: Is still able to get work done if supervisor helps.
36. CONSULTS WITH SUPERVISOR OFTEN: Pain in the ass.
37. WILL GO FAR: Relative of management.
38. SHOULD GO FAR: Please.
39. USES TIME EFFECTIVELY: Clock watcher.
40. VERY CREATIVE: Finds 22 reasons to do anything except original work.
41. USES RESOURCES WELL: Delegates everything.
42. DESERVES PROMOTION: Create new title to make h/h feel appreciated.